Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Clan Update! (with Improvements/Levels/Daily/Shop)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Clan Update! (with Improvements/Levels/Daily/Shop)

Alright, the game has been out for about 6 months now, and pretty much all of the Clan suggestions still haven't been implemented yet.
    It's almost like A.Storm forgot they gave us a Clan System. Even the Clan tab is still missing a letter for 2 or 3 months now.
    I'm not going to go in-depth with my suggestion this time with images showing off UI examples or anything because it takes me longer to edit those and the amount of time I spend on those for a suggestion that probably won't ever get added isn't worth the effort anymore so I'm just going to explain everything instead. I'm not expecting any of these to get implemented other than "Cla" being fixed, so let's get started.
    Snow White

Clan Improvements

1. Clan Member Ranks
    There will be 4 Ranks that determine the restrictions on what you can do in a Clan.
    Clan Leader Access to every permission such as disbanding the clan.
    Captain The ability to Invite Members, Able to kick the Members and Veterans in the Clan. Also the ability to change Members to Veterans.
    Veteran The ability to Invite players to the Clan.
    Member Basic Member permissions such as using the Clan Chat, not allowed to invite people to the clan.
    Having these titles with restricted permissions like "Captain" is crucial in running clans.
    Some clans have rules that do not want people inviting random players to the clan unless certain conditions are met, so without this, anyone can currently invite people which ruins the point in keeping an active clan when a bunch of random players get added by someone and end up being inactive after a few days of joining.

2. Clan Member Rank Listings
    Clan members with the highest rank will be listed first when viewing the clan member list.
    (EXAMPLE): We would have 2 Captains, 2 Veterans and 3 Members, so when you check who is online in the Clan, it will appear in this order:
    1. Clan Leader
    2. Captain (sorted by ABC Order)
    3. Captain (sorted by ABC Order)
    4. Veteran (sorted by ABC Order)
    5. Veteran (sorted by ABC Order)
    6. Member
    7. Member
    8. Member
    ETC, ETC

3. Clan Activity Timestamp
    This is one of those important things we've asked for since the game came out.
    When you hover your mouse over a player who is offline, it will show their activity status.

(EXAMPLE):
    "BurningMan | Offline for 19 Hour(s)"
    "LoliLover2000 | Offline for 3 Day(s)"
    "2Pro4UXD | Offline for 101 Day(s)"
    (P.S. Add this to Friends List too.)

4. Clan Mail
    This allows you to send "Mail" to every single Clan Member including the ones offline.
    This can be used as a better "announcement" type of message, or letting everyone know that changes to rules may be applied or something. Bigger announcements that won't fit in the normal clan notice, or simply don't want to use that particular announcement on the Clan notice.
    Only Clan Leader and Captains should be allowed to send Clan Mail

Clan Level + Contribution System
    The idea for this is to expand the Clan giving it a goal and giving your members a goal in helping it, as well as additional stuff which will be mentioned below.
    Max Clan Level:10
    Leveling up the Clan requires you to reach a cumulative amount of Contribution.

Contribution will be shown on the Clan Window.
    Your Contribution / Clan's Cumulative Contribution
    Example: 300 / 900
    Clan's Contribution will not decrease if a member leaves.
    (This is to prevent any hate kick, or troll Captains from kicking half of the members to lower the cumulative Contribution.)

(EXAMPLE): Leveling the Clan!
    LEVEL CONTRIBUTION
    1 Upon Creation
    2 500
    3 1,000
    4 2,000
    5 4,000
    6 8,000
    7 12,000
    8 18,000
    9 26,000
    10 35,000
    Note: 1 Captain can be assigned starting at Clan Level 1.
    The maximum number of Captains that can be assigned increases every 2 levels. (Total of 5 Captains at Level 9)

Gaining Contribution
    • First Login of the Day: +25 (Not per-character!)
    • Every Hour Online: +5 (Capped up to 7 hours, so only 35 a day.)
    • Clear Story Dungeon: +1 (to prevent abuse on quick Lv.6 dungeons)
    • Clear Player Training: +2 (+1 per clan member in party)
    • Clear Liberation (Normal): +5 (+1 per clan member in party)
    • Clear Liberation (Hard): +12 (+2 per clan member in party)
    • Clear Any Event Dungeon: +5 (+1 per clan member in party)
    • Clear Backdraft (Hardcore): +50
    • Labyrinth: +2 (+1 per clan member in party)
    • EX Pantheon: +13 (+2 per clan member in party)
    • Daily / Weekly Clan Quest's (Mentioned Below at Clan Quest's)

Clan Quest's
    We don't have any form of Daily or Weekly quest's on the right hand side of the screen like we did when we had story quest's, so these clan quest's will give us a bit more to accomplish everyday while helping us gain a bit more Contribution and CP (Clan Points).
    CP will be mentioned below at Clan Shop.
    *NOTE: All clan quest's are account-wide, not per-character.

1. Clan Daily #1 (Unlocks at Clan Level: 1)
    "Clear any dungeon (Excluding Story Dungeons) 3 Times with one or more clan members in the party."
    Reward: +10 Contribution, +5 CP

2. Clan Daily #2 (Unlocks at Clan Level: 3)
    "Defeat 600 Monsters with one or more clan members in the party."
    Reward: +10 Contribution, +5 CP

3. Clan Weekly (Unlocks at Clan Level: 5)
    "Clear Backdraft (Hardcore) with one or more clan members in the party."
    Reward: +30 CP

4. Clan Daily #3 (Unlocks at Clan Level: 8)
    "Clear EX Pantheon (Villa Skylla Only) 1 Time with four clan members in the party."
    Reward: +15 Contribution, +10 CP

NOTE: These are just suggested ideas/examples, it's up to A.Storm what the dailies/weekly would be.

Clan Shop
    This can be by a new NPC, or the same Clan NPC with a [Shop] tab.
    *Note: CP (Clan Points) are shared across all of your characters like Penny is.

Idea Example
    ITEM COST Clan Level
    Fish Bait (×30) 3 CP 2
    Common Cloth (×1) 5 CP 4
    Golden Kachina Doll (×200) 15 CP 4
    Diver Code (×15) 5 CP 6
    Clan Rename Ticket
    (Only Clan Leader)
    300 CP 7
    Clan Emblem (Wonder) 1500 CP 10
    *Clan Rename Ticket
    This has the same restriction as Character Name Change. (Can only change once a month.)
    You must be a Clan Leader to use it.(Untradeable, Not able to re-wrap)

*Clan Emblem (Wonder Tier)
    This is an exclusive Clan Emblem that is Wonder Tiered, this is the goal of reaching level 10 and saving CP over time.
    This Emblem is Untradeable, Bound on Equip, and Unable to Re-Wrap.
    (Because it's a free Wonder Emblem, it takes time to earn it on more than 1 character.)

Clan Passives
    To give Clans more reason to be active and more purpose to leveling it, we'll have passives similar to VIP.
    Passive Stats
    STAT PER-LEVEL
    Attack Power 0.5%
    Critical Chance 0.5%
    Movement Speed 1%
    *Total at Level 10
    5% Attack Power
    5% Critical Chance
    10% Movement Speed
    Last edited by Hiek; 12-19-2016, 04:10 AM.

Reserved for future addition.

Comment

Probably going to be a bit of a branching off from what Hiek is talking about, and before I even start, I'll say I don't know much about what the clan system has to offer right now as I haven't joined a clan before because there doesn't seem to be a reason to do so thus far (I do accept friend requests though). When I think clans, I think somewhat "competitive".

-Monthly and weekly missions assigned that each member contributes to in order to reach and rewards given out upon reaching them, Basically what Hiek is talking about above. Rewards a clan for being active. (Can be shared between pve activities and pvp activities in the future)

-(upon release of pvp) Even though pvp should probably have a separate ranking system for "teams" (the size of however many players are on one side during a match), It would be cool for clans to be able to compete as well.Maybe clans could issue pvp "challenges" to one another and either decline or agree to it and work out a battle date and time. Clan pvp battles would be in a tournament style fashion, but I won't go to deep into that.

-Competition clan goals in pve (may require adding a new mode or adding to one that already exists). As a random example, doesn't have to be exactly like this: Imagine a sort of setup like player training. Each time a player finishes one of the 3 sections, a boss appears. Each time a member kills one of these bosses, they get 1 point. Clearing all 3 sections removes 1 or 2 points from one random clan in their "division" (will talk about divisions below). So It works like a game of sabotage. At the end of the month, the team with the most points wins with rewards for second and 3rd place receiving prizes as well. Cool rewards like allowing clans to create clan emblems and titles (with moderate stats) and small consolation prizes like maybe silver boxes.

Before any competitive stuff is considered, clan divisions have to be worked out. Divisions are based on the size of the clan, or how many people are in the clan. I don't know the limit for players in a clan, but if you go with the clan level system and higher clan level = more players allowed in the clan, then it divisions will be necessary. In this case, clan goals will have to be "fitted" to the size of the clan's division. Now that I look at it, divisions could just be worked into Hiek's Clan Level suggestion.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that, at least for people like me, joining a clan needs to have things for the players involved to work towards and do together in order to justify joining a clan. Forgive me if there's already stuff like this in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiral View Post
        Basically what I'm trying to say is that, at least for people like me, joining a clan needs to have things for the players involved to work towards and do together in order to justify joining a clan. Forgive me if there's already stuff like this in place.

I finished the suggestion just a bit ago, so there is a reason for leveling a Clan and being active in it.
        I'm not really suggesting anything to be competitive between clans other than a few being more active than others because they've been around longer and worked on longer. No need for any actual Clan Leaderboards either.
        Last edited by Hiek; 12-17-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

sorry, i don't have much input. i just want you to know that i really love all these suggestions and hope they eventually get implemented. ; __; ''

Comment

Thanks as usual for the comprehensive suggestion. I've forwarded it to review, since I'm sure everyone would love more utility added to our current clan system.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
              I've forwarded it to review, since I'm sure everyone would love more utility added to our current clan system.
              Thank you. c:

Comment

it woulde be good coz atm clan=anarchy, anyone can invite new mebers

Comment

Working...
                X