X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Major Balance Feedback Thread

Heya Heroes,

As you saw in the January 11th update, some older characters and systems got some major balances. While we know the game will be on pause soon (please be sure to check out the announcement and FAQ for details), we are still gathering everyone's feedback!

So, we'd love to hear your opinions on what updates were made. There were several characters effected, so please feel free to leave information on as many or few as you've played. We'd love to hear information about the drop balances in this thread too. Feel free to get as specific as you need and clarify what you think did and did not work.

So again, please leave us as many thoughts from this past patch as you can! Your ideas and opinions will still be gathered for review regarding changes moving forward.

This is a great opportunity to get and try out EX sets on other characters .

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post
      Hey Players,
      - What is happening to my account name, characters, and all of my accomplishments that I have made in the game?
      We will be making another announcement at a later date with more information about existing HeroWarz Characters, Inventory, Team Names and Accomplishments.
      We only need to know this, how hard can be?
      At the moment there is no reason to play the game if they are going to erase all data. But then again, the last few days they may announce that they will save all the data and of course winning the rage of the players that have been waiting for this notice all this time.

The long they take to confirm this, the more is the feeling that they never come back again.

Comment

Originally posted by OnVoK View Post

We only need to know this, how hard can be?
        At the moment there is no reason to play the game if they are going to erase all data. But then again, the last few days they may announce that they will save all the data and of course winning the rage of the players that have been waiting for this notice all this time.

The long they take to confirm this, the more is the feeling that they never come back again.
        While everyone (including myself) may want to know this, this thread isn't really the place to ask. This thread is to hear how users like/dislike the updates regarding character skill balance and the drop balances. Any questions like the ones you posed regarding the actual server pause should go in the FAQ (where you quoted from) or the announcement. Thanks!

Comment

• OnVoK
          OnVoK commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel free to erase my comment then, doesn't matter now anyway.
      Working...
      X