Founder's Pack Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founder's Pack Mount

I saw a mount in CBT that dropped that resembled the Founder's Pack mount. Isn't it supposed to be exclusive? To me it seems the Founder's Pack mount is just a recolor of the one that drops from the story arc with the Sciencology and whats her name Hysteria. If I butchered the name its the chick you fight earlier in the game and she returns. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

It is a simple recolor, sadly... but epic grade none the less so–doesn't bother me much,

Comment

Honestly, I'm not surprised that it's a recolor... makes me kinda okay with not getting the $60 Founder's Pack. Since the VIP stuff would expire over time and the K-Ching can be bought by itself, the mount was the only thing the 60 was worth, so I'm glad I'm not missing a whole lot.

Comment

The reason to buy the 60, isn't just for the epic mount, it's for the VIP.

http://www.herowarz.com/recent/notic...tid=338&page=1

Above is a link to the KR site that shows the different tiers for VIP, and what you get.
        If it's anything the same, VIP ranks tend to go up every 30 days, as long as you have status. The commander's package gives you +2 star VIP, plus an extra 60 days of VIP.
        VIP tends to run $10/mo on any game. You're basically getting $20 for just the VIP time itself, plus paying for a head start in VIP rank. ( Essentially an extra 60 days ahead ).
        Perm costumes tend to run $20 - $30 w/ accessories, for the sake of simple math and estimation, we'll say the founders costume is $25.
        'The Founder' title, you can't really put a price on, but let's say for example there is an event on another game that says buy a $20 costume, get a title. (That's normally how Vindictus works.) They give you $25 Kching, and on top of that, an Epic grade mount, is fantastic early on. Let's you get from point A to point B much faster than the other grades, and offers higher stat yields.
        ( Yes, they have stats, below are two examples of Epic mounts. )

Comment

• [CBT1]Drunk
          [CBT1]Drunk commented
          Editing a comment
          I know.. I went on a tangent. lmao xD

• [CBT1]Lloyd13z
          [CBT1]Lloyd13z commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the explanation, I was a little unclear on what the benefits were. I agree that the value definitely out-matches the price.

My personal opinion of VIP was more of the "I'm not sure if I want to commit to monthly payments" type. If I'm gunna do VIP stuff, I'm going to go all the way through with maxing it - I wanna make sure I have the budget for it before I start emptying my wallet. Same with K-Ching, which is why I only cared about the mount.

• [CBT1]Drunk
          [CBT1]Drunk commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. VIP's in other games I view as a monthly subscription to help the game, they typically run $10, so it's just an estimate. The mount is worth it either way though.

Yea i might grab the 60$ founder but right now i still got the 35$ one but yea

Comment

I'm also at 35$ one.

If you spend 24$ more to upgrade you basically get a free mount and vipx2

Since 1 more month on vip is 10$ + 15$ more on k-ching is already 25

Comment

Oh well i got it now so yay me^^

Comment

Yup the Founders pack seems like it so worth it. Even if you don't play all the time at least you're not too far behind.

Comment

Working...
              X