Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBT 2 Is Coming! June 21 – 24 + Registration Now Open to Europe

Greetings, Heroes!

We are pleased to bring you some exciting news. HeroWarz CBT 2 is happening on June 21 – 24, 2016!

Registration is open now!
    In this phase, every player from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and now... Europe* will be able to play.
    Yup, you read it right!

Right now, every member of the HeroWarz team is working hard to take the HeroWarz game experience to the next level. There will be new events, gameplay adjustments (some new, some polished), and some other nice surprises coming down the pipe. Many of the improvements are based on the valuable feedback you guys and girls sent our way. We definitely want more players testing them out, and that’s part of the reason why we’re allowing more players from around the world to play.

For those of you from Latin America and other territories, hold tight! As we roll out the coming phases, we'll be bringing more players in from around the world!

That being said ~ Account registration is now open to most European countries!
    However, please note that posting on the Official HeroWarz forums will continue to be limited to the participants of CBT 1 until after CBT 2 has started.

That’s it for now. Check back again soon for more updates!

– Benny Foster

Will everyone that was in CBT 1 be automatically allowed into CBT 2 without a key/registration? Or do we have to sign up again? Just asking to make sure..

Comment

Glad to see we'll be able to play again, even if it's in another CBT.

Though a few questions you may or may not be able to answer yet... Will we need to redownload the game client from scratch or would a patch be available? Will those of us who ordered Founder's Packs be allowed in automatically again? And, will there be unique rewards for this CBT set, or will any rewards be the same as what we had last time? Or will there be a combination of the old rewards plus some new stuff?

Anywho, I'm excited to see what's changed, what's new, and how everything feels together.

Comment

Cant say Im the happiest about this.... but if there's a completely differing cast, new rewards for level caps, and everything is completely new/overhauled, I guess so. but if you guys literally ****ed us by making us wait a month just to drop a trailer saying we're gonna wait longer, Imma be thoroughly upset. Not even joking. Furthermore, if the rewards are the same, Im gonna be pissed cause they arent THE FIRST. If all we get is Mary + Original Cast and EU Release, Im going to be upset.

Comment

OMG im so happy O: kog game man wth you out did ur self I hope this shut most ppl up

HeroWarz is now also available to most European countries including Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldova, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine, and Vatican City‏.

Comment

BTW I can scream Im so freaking happy I get to play HWZ soon O: Uzni is back guys I wonder if we get 3 new chars to play if not oh well still happy

Comment

I mean, I'm excited.. just hope we don't have to wait too long in between cbt2 and obt.
              As long as my babe Jerry is in, I'm rushing 200 for the heck of it.

Comment

A few questions,
                1) Will our characters from CBT 1 be wiped? I'm guessing they will be but just wanted to make sure.
                2) If we were in CBT 1 do we need to do anything to get into CBT 2?
                3) Will there be any new characters ?

A few suggestions,
                1) Replace the old rewards, those of us who worked hard in CBT 1 deserve those rewards, it would feel wrong to let others obtain them. I know I probably sound entitled by saying this but oh well haha.
                2) Just bring new content to try out, it would be rather stupid if it was similar to the previous CBT.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post
                  I mean, I'm excited.. just hope we don't have to wait too long in between cbt2 and obt.
                  As long as my babe Jerry is in, I'm rushing 200 for the heck of it.
                  Im right Here nah but for real tho I really hoping jerry or hades are in this one KOG you put a perma smile on my face im soooooo happy I cant wait

Comment

hmmmm I wonder If mary going to be in cbt2 I see a lot of her in the Cbt2 pics

Comment

• [CBT1]BlueLulu
                      [CBT1]BlueLulu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      if jerrys in there shes mine!

I'm confused. Does this mean CB1 players can participate in CB2 as well? @_@

"In this phase, every player from the qualified list of participating countries who has registered for the previous CBT phase and up through the dates listed above will be able to play. Yup, you read it right!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny View Post

"In this phase, every player from the qualified list of participating countries who has registered for the previous CBT phase and up through the dates listed above will be able to play. Yup, you read it right!"
                      They are mainly talking about the ppl who sign up and was ip block out But yea everyone who was in cbt 1 will get in cbt 2 they are just letting ppl know that more can get in now cuz they open the ip block on eu who tried to sign up

Comment

Hooray. I partially stand with Goddess on this. I relaly hope the CBT2 events aren't a copy of CBT1.

Correct.

Comment

Yay! Thank you guys for the clarification.

Comment

Yay! Thank you guys for the clarification.
                            Np and I hope to see you in the cbt im grinding to 180 or maybe 200 this time i made it to lvl 100 last time in 2 days wish me GL

Comment

Working...
                            X