What are you guys hoping is in CBT2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys hoping is in CBT2

I hope we get to see pvp and some new events. I know we are getting new chars, but who are we going to get. My guess is Mary tom, jerry, hades, ramirez and maybe Izanami also I hope we get to see the armor and weapon upgrade system. Let me know what you guys want to see or think is going to be in CBt2.

All I care for is Jackdaw tbh

Comment

O: I forgot about him yea his play style is fun

Comment

yeah pvp try out would be awsome, i wonder how the damage work and from what i know its a dota.
        upgrade system was not there last time and i was managing the story with every character in solo, playing training was also quite fast!
        so i wonder how op it would get us, scared game might be too easy unless it adds minor bonuses :S
        at any rate im gonna try every new character for sure!

Comment

O; in pvp you use the sidekicks and story chars you collected you dont use the main chars, so its going to be base on ur sidekicks lvl or something like that here a vide of the pvp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzYAD-XD5E by the look of pvp it seems nice cuz we get too use chars we never get to play in pve mode so it give us like a 2nd game almost
          Last edited by [CBT1]Uzni; 06-10-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Izanami would be awesome to play if she's available. I already know that I want Audrey as my main but if Iza is there, that might change lol.

Comment

Hmm..

Mac or Ethan would be nice to play, I'm hoping we have some pretty good events as well. I wonder if we'll have cash shop costumes drop for OBT2, I'd like to play dress up with some characters in the character roster again.

Comment

who are you going to put the cbt outfit on me female small = izanami female = mid = jerry or hades male mid = ??? male big = ???

Comment

I'm probably going to play what characters we'd have in our roster shortly after release before deciding. I'm assuming our costumes will come in the form of boxes to open, and hopefully they don't have an expiration date as well. If that's the case then I might just wait for future character releases to see if I really enjoy them. If not then I'll probably get them on Male M or Male L. I'll be getting the CBT costume set for Female M from the screenshot event.

Comment

I'd really like some more content past level 70. Player Training was alright and all, but that was pretty much the only thing to do past level 70. So new characters and more content lol.

Comment

( CBT2 )
                      Content past 70 besides gearing yourself in player training.
                      More advanced pve modes. ( Raids, challenge maps, survival mode )
                      Revamped party system
                      The UI
                      Clan content ( Something useful for it other than just pvp. )
                      Characters I don't really have a preference, just as long as everyone gets to try who they want would be nice. ( Personally, Jerry. Ily babe ♥ )
                      The community
                      Other towns I guess?

( For the Future . .)
                      I would like to see 1v1 matches, some sort of capture the flag, more in-depth pvp modes. Most of NA players are very competitive and honestly not many people that I've talked to are into the MOBA. Gear balance, and stats should be normalized with the exception of title stats. (Gotta have some variety.)
                      It doesn't have to be right this minute of course, but in the very near future this would be wonderful.

Comment

Well for this CBT2 I'am hoping that Hades, Jerry, Mary, Hwaran or BI-Gwang is out mostly Hades though long as i get to try one of them out I'am not to picky cough* (Hades).I hope to try out content passed 100 and to try the pvp mode. I heard from a video that they might be adding other pvp modes that are not out even in korea like 10v10 so that would seem fun to try. I don't expect it to be out this CBT2 but just trying even the current pvp would be nice.I' am also curious if they changed clan at all even a little bit cause so far theirs not much to it but that's about it for now.

Comment

Honestly just extra characters to play. I hope KOG takes their time releasing the game so they release the best quality game possible for the NA, EU, and whatever other audiences they are releasing for. More beta testing is always a good thing.

Comment

A release date.

Comment

Originally posted by King View Post
                              A release date.
                              Same really lol

Comment

Working...
                              X