Looks like we're returning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we're returning.

Although I hoped it was under OBT. Though they better not introduce incentives this time.. I had a horrible time grinding. So did a few others I know.

What do you think? You happy about an extra CBT or wanting OBT to come already? If you'd like, share your opinion below and anything else you'd want CBT 2 to have.

Keep Calm and Allons-y.

Much as I wanted an open beta date I also want changes to happen in the game for the better. So I am not to sad about a 2nd cbt as long as changes will be made for the future good of the game. I don't mind another cbt as long as I get to try new characters or new content. I hope for some more beta rewards like more costumes or whatever. I'd say take all the time you need to make this game good but not to long. Remember this is a revamped version of Korean so there will be some changes that will be needed and balancing classes and other things. All we can do is be patient and try to keep ourselves distracted as we wait.

Comment

I personally would like them to take as many Closed Beta tests as possible to release the game as bug free and localized as possible. I have seen too many KR games released in a half-*** fashion.

Comment

I'd have to agree with BasedGod. I'm in no rush, but I would be very happy if we got everything earlier than expected.

The events we had previous CBT were terrible for people who were busy during the time. I hope we have less grind events in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Irru View Post
          I'd have to agree with BasedGod. I'm in no rush, but I would be very happy if we got everything earlier than expected.

The events we had previous CBT were terrible for people who were busy during the time. I hope we have less grind events in the future.
          hey you could always had been power leveled, like someone i wont mention

Comment

I'm in agreement that I'd rather they have all the time they need. Better more tests now then being unable to get on later because of crashes from to many people trying to get on at once.

As long as we have new stuff like pvp, new characters, etc, I think it'll be fine.

Oh, an like Irru was saying, maybe make any rewards past level 70(since thats around when story stops and it starts to become a grind) be account level instead of individual characters levels.
            That helps anybody who doesn't have much time to play and encourages trying out multiple characters.

Comment

I honestly would rather have more CBT than have a game come out full of bugs. I would rather have a bug free game (which probably wont happen) then a rushed one. I do agree that I since most people would be working during the CBT 2 they should have better incentive rewards than the grind.

Comment

Working...
              X