Post-CBT Survey thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-CBT Survey thread!

Just going to throw a whole bunch of questions I'm curious about, as I'm sure others are too:
    1. Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?
    2. Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
    3. Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
    4. Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
    5. What was your favorite mount?
    6. Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
    7. Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
    I'll answer these in a separate post. That closing-time grind really beat me down, so I'm off to bed now. Ciao~

1.) Yes best gaem omg.
    2.) Ara. I was the queen of lolis!
    3.) Only got to 70, was too lazy.~
    4.) I made one. Himouto!~
    5.) The helicopter plane thingie~
    6.) I bought a 60$ founder's pack and im waiting for KoG to take my wallet.
    7.) CBT was an amazing experience and im glad i could be a part of it.~ Here's to my new favorite MMO!~

Comment

• [CBT1]FallenA
      [CBT1]FallenA commented
      Editing a comment
      I will be the best Ara and you will watch me become The Queen Of Lolis with my Ara! Hmph.

• [CBT1]Wuuzles
      [CBT1]Wuuzles commented
      Editing a comment
      UMARU is GOD of all ARA

1. Yeah, I did! My favorite thing had to be all the fun little dances and cute things we could do in game, which made for good pastimes if you're taking a break from grinding
    2. Ara was my fave, cute and blue, which is my favorite color, plus her play style is pretty perfect for me! and, Derrick(is that how it's spelled?) was my least fave, just because his movements were a bit odd for me, but he was still a good char!
    3. I got to 31 on my Ara, would have gone higher, but my friends pulled me back to elsword ;w;
    4. No, I had an option too though, but the game lagged really hard and closed the invite, sad days
    5. My favorite mount had to be the yellow floaty cloud one... although thats mainly because there was an Audrey as the driver, and she only was wearing bikini bottoms...
    6. No, I would have, but I'm out of a job at the moment
    7. I just wanted to say that I had so much fun playing! Even sitting around HQ doing nothing was fun, cause everyone was busy laughing and playing, and it was all just a good time. I'm happy that I got to play, and I'm sooo excited for the official launch! Hopefully, that'll come soon

Comment

1. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the overall community itself, but for the actual game I enjoyed the fast paced fighting style.
      2. Nagne was my favorite. His personality is pretty heart warming and his skills are very fluid.
      3. I managed to hit 70, but I was too lazy to reach 100.
      4. My fiance and I made a clan called DiddleMeSoftly.
      5. The Recycle Bin mount!
      6. Not yet, but I'm saving up to purchase one.
      7. Thanks for such a fun time. It was really exciting.

Comment

1. Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?

HeroWarz was amazing. Made tons of friends, the community is amazing. My favorite thing would be being on at 4am with other passionate people.

Most favorite would be Audrey ( Since we can't play Jerry . . let's be real. ) Least would be . . Derrick. Not enough deeps for me.

125. Got 100 before 2x. Didn't see much of a point going past so I just became lazy and spent my last few helping others.

Kawaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. It was real<3

My epic pumpkin leaf? Most funny would be the trashcan one xD.

Sure did. Worth every bit of $60.

Even with bugs, I'd play this just how it is just because of the community. You guys were amazing people to talk to, and I enjoyed every minute I was on!

Comment

I loved this game to death. Its my favorite game currently

Favorite Character was Audrey. Least was Ara because I felt like she had such little impact on the game.

#Team100

Wonderland!

The Jeep even though I didnt have one.

No, but I DEFINITELY will be doing so in the very near future!

Um Release Date When? Cause like, This game makes me super hpe!!!

Comment

1, Yes, I really loved playing Herowarz. My favorite thing was just sitting in H.Q. and dancing with people on my shoulders and getting on other people's shoulders.
            2. My favorite was B. I fell in love when I first saw him and reading his backstory made me just want to protect him. My least favorite was Cruz, I didn't like the way he acted.
            3. I only managed to get level 34 on B.
            4. I made a clan named Ceres.
            5. My favorite mount was the yellow cloud, it just looked so cool.
            6. No, have no money sadly T-T
            7. CBT was a fun experience. Playing and talking with other people was fun.

Comment

1. - Yeah , Community of it and Met a couple new friends who "no-lifed" it together.
              2. - B , Nagne. B is stronk , Nagne is... Well... way too balanced..
              3. - Yeah 100+.
              4. - Kawaii , First clan i saw as soon as i start playing so i joined. It wasn't this name when i joined tho. They remade it.
              5. - Nana , a Random Ara i found in HQ at the last 5 mins of Server. ANDDD Umaruuu.
              6. - Secret yo.
              7. - Game was worth awhile now im just gonna sit here and wait for OBT or Launch. ~ ( Rip 5/19-5/22 All )
              Last edited by [CBT1]Wuuzles; 05-22-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• [CBT1]Nana
                [CBT1]Nana commented
                Editing a comment
                Aww, you 'members me <3. I'm here for you :3.

1.YES!!!, One of my favorite things about it was probably the emotes being able to randomly jump on people and smack them.
              2. Audrey was my favorite, She was fun to play and I really liked the costumes on her. Least was probably was Nagne, Since i didn't play him much.
              3. I was lvl 106
              4. Honestly i just joined the first guild that sent me an invite which was Oral Hygiene, funny name for a guild but i really didn't care much since it was a cbt, plus i made a few good friends there for Obt.
              5. Favorite mount was the The Recycle Bin.
              6.Yea i got the 35$ one
              7. If i had to say anything else is that ( I WANT MY HADES) that is all.

Comment

1. I enjoyed it very much! I loved how challenging it was, and how fun it was interacting with other players.
                2. Ara was my favorite, she's adorable and fun to play.
                3. Level 70
                4. Night Raid
                5. I dunno why but the Pumpkin one really made me laugh so much, it's great.
                6. Yeah, after the first few hours of trying out the CBT, I enjoyed it so much that decided to go ahead and purchase the $35 founder pack.
                7. Shout outs to all the friendly and awesome people who partied with me along my quest to lvl 70, and who goofed around with me in the HQ.

Comment

1. I feel in love with the game so fun
                  2.no i didnt really care for the 5 that we started with they was still fun i guess
                  3. lvl 100
                  4. nope
                  5. the gaint chicken
                  6. not yet i will if jerry or mary is in the lbt
                  7. yea go ham on the update and fixes so we can play soon

Comment

I recognize some names here.
                    It was... really, really good for a Closed Beta game. I got a lot of entertainment out of it. I really wish I was able to get to 100 before the end, but oh well. The combat, the story, the characters, and practically everything else was quite enjoyable.

Ara was the character I enjoyed the most. A lot of interesting abilities and utilities. My least liked character ? Hmmm...I gave B and Audrey a try. I cannot really pick one.

I managed to reach level 87, but I could have leveled 2 or 3 more times easily. I stopped because I had 35 minutes left, so I knew it was too late to reach 100.

No.

The helicopter.

No, unfortunately.

I kind of left a lengthy post on a thread about the story and character appearances already. But, if I had to say something, it would be to make sure the cash shop is not going to give people ridiculous advantages in stats, or things along those lines.

Comment

Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?

I really did enjoy HeroWarz. My favorite thing hands down was the community and leveling with newly found friends. Everyone was so wonderful and friendly. ^^ I really hope it's the same come OBT.

Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?

Interestingly enough, I started out with B, and no matter how I changed my play style, I couldn't get the hang of him. I was always ranking near the least damage. ^^; Not to mention I kept accidentally pushing 2 and draining my health, and I had no idea till I was near death, lol! It made him the least favorite to play for me, but come OBT, I'm going to play him again at some point and figure out the correct way to do so. XD I tried Derrick out next and he was by far my favorite. Though he quickly got dubbed as the easiest to play, which I won't argue with, I am still really fond of how straightforward he really is.

Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?

Yup, I got 100 on B, 70 on Derrick, Ara and Audrey to 15, and poor Nagne to 6. XD

Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?

Oral Hygiene.One of the very first Clans, if not the first and I figured there was no harm in accepting a random invite. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I made in the game, as I made quite a few really good friends that I'm looking forward to seeing in OBT.

What was your favorite mount?

I dunno what it's called, but it's like a script or scroll or something with a butterfly coming off of it, and I thought that was probably the most unique mount I've ever seen on a game. It was absolutely stunning too. 11/10 from me.

Did you buy a Founder's Pack?

No, but I'm planning on buying one here shortly. :3

Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?

It was really fun! Can't wait to see you all in OBT.

Comment

1. Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not? Yes, the game is fun, the fighting mechanics feel smooth and the story is interesting.
                        3. Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100? Only 30, but I started CBT late.
                        4. Did you join a clan, and if so, which one? No.
                        6. Did you buy a Founder's Pack? No, but I might.

Comment

Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?

I definitely enjoyed the game. The playstyle was really enjoyable, and the fact that a lot of AI on your level had gimmicks beyond "smack 'em a ton to win" like certain other KOG games was refreshing. You'd have to save your cancels for the most opportune moments, which meant trying to plan a bit better than just unloading everything and seeing the enemy immediately die too.

Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?

I played Nagne to the end and really enjoyed his playstyle. Ara wasn't as fun to me compared to Audrey, so Ara was probably least fave.

Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?

I got to level 101 on Nagne before the night was through, but everyone else stayed at low levels...

Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?

Yup :P

What was your favorite mount?

Metal Ostrich, aka the Super Crinket MK-3.

Did you buy a Founder's Pack?

Yup, the Captain's pack.

Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?

It was overall really good. I'd have preferred the achievements be more along the lines of "try more characters" instead of "get one char to 100", but ah well. I also met some good players and fun people so I'm hoping the game's community is overall as great as them.

Comment

Working...
                          X