Post-CBT Survey thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deefe View Post
    1. Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?
      • I knew nothing about this game beforehand. I have to say that I really enjoyed the game. The thing I enjoyed most was the combat. The music wasn't too bad either. If I had to pick something that I didn't like it would be the vagueness of the skill tooltips.
    2. Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
      • The only character I played was B. Judging from other gameplay videos I think Nagne would have been my least favorite. My favorite character to group with was definitely Ara. Her ability to group up basically an entire screen of monsters is amazing.
    3. Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
      • I made it to level 157.
    4. Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
      • I did not. I created my own clan to see if there were any kinda of bonuses or what not.
    5. What was your favorite mount?
      • My favorite mount was probably that motorcycle looking mount.
    6. Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
      • I have not but I am considering it.
    7. Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
      • CBT was amazing and the community has been great so far.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next beta test.

hi defee thank you again for lvling me to 100

Comment

1.) The game is pretty decent. My favorite feature is the amount of skill customization offered through equipment
      2.) Favorite character was Garen, Least favorite was samurai jack, his basic attack are too slow for my liking.
      3.) I reached level 41. Would had been higher, but I thought event rewards were based on all of the characters total levels.
      4.) I did not join a clan, wasn't really interested in joining one.
      5.) Favorite mount.... The flying nimbus.
      6.) I see no point in giving a company money unless I know how they will handle the game.
      7.) Free Bobby Shrumda, all he did was catch a couple of bodies. Kappa

Comment

1.)I really did enjoy playing hero warz, it was so fun.

2.)B was my favorite. He had cool skills and really cool backstory.Derrick was my least favorite. Why? well i don't think he would fit my playstyle.

3.)I managed to get B to lvl 71

4.) I actually created a clan. I called it the Circus of Exiles.

5.)I liked the pumpkin mount

6.) I didn't buy a founders pack, sorry, but i'm hella broke.

7.)I LOVED THE GREAT ART WORK AND MUSIC!

Comment

1) Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?
          - I loved the game. I really enjoyed that I could mount random people shoulders at anytime.

2) Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
          - B master all day everyday. Can't say I was too fond with Ara though. You'll have to guess why.

3) Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
          - I got to level 71 with B, and stopped at level 20 with Audrey. Life happened.

4) Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
          - Nope

5) What was your favorite mount?
          - The giant trash bin with a boom box attached to the side of it. Ghetto life.

6) Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
          - Nope

7) Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
          - I did not know that I could stay with the same party by being on the same mount. Didn't find this out till the last day of CBT.

Comment

1. Did you enjoy HeroWarz? If you did, what was your favorite thing about it? If you didn't, why not?
            - I LOVED HeroWarz! One of my favorite things was that when it got harder and harder has you leveled up, and I love the ARTWORK!!
            2.Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
            -I'm in loved with Audrey, I love characters with different artillery and with all the weapons that Audrey, man it was awesome playing with her, but I kinda don't have a least favorite though
            3.Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
            - I only made one character because I was hooked with Audrey, but with her I made to level 70 on the last day of CBT
            4.Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
            -None sadly ;-; but I did make friends!
            5.What was your favorite mount?
            -Favorite mount? I was really fond of the one cloud mount and the first mount we get from the missions as well
            6.Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
            -No, sadly
            7.Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
            - One thing I will say is that this was that, this was a experience I will never forget. For me, this was a new type of MMORPG that I never played, so it took me a few hours to get used to the new adjustments. I also love the people in this community, especially when I asked questions about what to do and there was awesome players who answered them right on the spot. I can't wait till the launch of HeroWarz and relived the experience that I had at CBT! Until then, hope to see you all at the launch!

Comment

Yes, the characters, art, music, story, etc. The people are also pretty nice~
              2. Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
              Ara def my fave. Felt a connection since I saw her info which matches mine coincidentally excluding age and body size/weight @-@. Derrick was my least favorite. Can't play manly guys
              3. Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
              112, other chars around lvl 15
              4. Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
              Nope-
              5. What was your favorite mount?
              None, because rng cards hate me. What are mounts
              6. Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
              mmm
              7. Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
              The tent idea is great and perfect for trolling. Go in and at boss, just tent and let other people do the work. Jk : )
              It could be a life savior maybe
              Overall, can't wait for this game to be back up~ very very fun

Comment

1. I loved it! Idk about a favorite thing, but making friends and socializing was really fun, and the i loved the gameplay mechanics
                2. IMeanIOnlyTriedAraButILoveAra
                3. I hit 70 and then decided to quit there @.@
                4. Night Raid!
                5. I liked the Trash Bin, but i never got one ;<; So out of the ones I DID get, probably the bamboo stilts
                6. No, I don't have the money for that kinda stuff
                7. Nothing else really. I look forward to the official release!

Comment

I really loved this game and found it strangely addicting as I wouldn't go to bed until I reached a certain lvl. The best part was the stats on the gear and weapons that would change up your skills and make them stronger or weaker depending on how you used them. This game certainly isn't a button mash type of game and requires actual skill.
                  1. Which character was your favorite? Your least favorite? Why?
                  I played Audrey until lvl 96. I was so close. I experimented with the other characters but they didnt call to me as she did. I loved how she was this skinny little thing but would bring out this machine gun out of no where. Seriously, where was she hiding it? OO
                  1. Did you manage to reach level 15/30? 70? 100?
                  Pft lol. The highest I have gotten any character was lvl 96. I may have gotten higher if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to try out the other toons. But next time.
                  1. Did you join a clan, and if so, which one?
                  I did join this one clan, Night Raid. and they were cool for a bit but as we were nearing the end of the CBT they kinda fell off. No one hardly came on but it was understandable.
                  1. What was your favorite mount?
                  I don't remember the name of it but it looked like a nimbus cloud lol. I never got one and reallllly wanted it.
                  1. Did you buy a Founder's Pack?
                  I did. I usually don't go for the packs but this game was so much fun, that I bought the founders pack as soon as CBT was over.
                  1. Anything else you want to say in regards to the CBT?
                  The game was amazing. There was a few glitches here and there but it's to be expected since its still in Beta.
                  Last edited by [CBT1]HelloHeroine; 06-09-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X