Introductions thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions thread?

I'm seeing so many daily forumers here now, why not have a special introduction forum for the players that love socializing with the community of their favorite game.
    If not then this can be a mini introductions thread for the current players that want to introduce their selves.

Who here migrated from Elsword or how did you find out about this game?

I've been in Elsword's grasp ever since the beginning. My forum name is Cairoh, but I don't participate in that community any more, publicly anyway.

I found out about HeroWarz from some friends, and became interested in the game when youtube recommended a video of HeroWarz.

Comment

I'm an Elsword player since 2012, my forum name is Meddle there as well. I found out about HeroWarz through KoG's anouncement of it, and decided to sign up for the beta. I was accepted, and well, this game pretty much consumed my free time for the past 5 days.

Comment

Hi, I'm Raptor. So far I love the game, fast paced and all the characters look awesome. B's my main. You guys should come to a discord Goddess made. 150+ people who play HeroWarz. https://discord.gg/011GEs9NboHzpzeDW

Comment

There will probably be an introduction section in the live forums -- they probably didn't expect people to flock here for much more than feedback. So it's a pleasant surprise, I'd guess.

But, I'm Suteki. I was a GC player and forumer with SGI, then stuck with it when KOG acquired the game. I transferred to Elsword when GC went down, but Elsword didn't stick with me very much and I more or less quit it. Saw the emails for a CBT for HeroWarz and signed up for the heck of it... and when I played, I was surprisingly hooked to this game too. So KOG reeled me back in.

I played Nagne in CBT and loved his playstyle, but need to research more of the other chars who are expected to be available at release. I really want to play a girl char, but am not as fond of range chars. So who knows who I'll be on the live game.

Comment

• [CBT1]Elusive
            [CBT1]Elusive commented
            Editing a comment
            Well they haven't made an introductions on Elsword yet and i don't think they will. My guess is they probably don't expect us to be here on the forums instead of actually being in the game playing lol

• [CBT1]Suteki
            [CBT1]Suteki commented
            Editing a comment
            Really? They have the Getting Started section for introductions over there... but, they had an intro section on the GC forums, so maybe they'll think of it when having to add all the live forums. If nothing else, it's definitely a suggestion for when they're fully operational. I'd love to have one (among other areas).

Hi , I'm Wuuzles. I'm a huge No-lifer-NEET-Gamer. Oh i found this game on Onrpg or is it MMorpg.com? I don't remember.
          I think i've tried Elsword a long time ago not a big fan of it. I've played alot of MMO or FPS thru out the past and always been stuck up with the name Wuuzles / Wuuzy. If you know the name, You know it's me.

Comment

HI im uzni and i found this game way back then when rendermax and Scion StormTV and Steparu did and cover on it 2 years ago and fell in lov with it I use to play kr HWZ but i got ban cuz of Vpn reason T__T happy there a na ver now
            Last edited by [CBT1]Uzni; 06-20-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I am Lloyd, sometimes Lloyd Majere. I've been a KOG player for about 6 years now. Started with Grand Chase when it entered Season 3 in 2010, and played that up until it's closing date last year. Played Elsword quite a bit too, and moderated their forums for a few months, but ultimately real life hit hard and I had to leave it behind. I was there from... I think I joined around when Chung was added, and left about a month after field maps were added? Something like that.

I'd been following KOG waiting for what their next game was gunna be, whether it was Fighter's Club, Closers, Aima, or picking up an external game. So when I saw this, I jumped at the chance. I actually applied for the CBT with two email accounts, hehe... but I got in on my primary one, so all's good ^^;

Know me from before or well met now, not much else to say about me that won't be obvious. So I'll just say that I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone in a new community.

Comment

Hello, I'm Linx. I'm a huge Elsword fan and have been playing it for about 4 years. I found Herowarz when I was checking Elsword's site and saw an ad for it and decided to sign up. I'm not really a forum person but I'm having a lot of fun being on the Herowarz forum.

Comment

Hey y'all. I found out about this game from some MMO site, forgot which one. I've been playing MMOs since I was like 8ish. I'm in my late twenties now. I guess my most recent MMO I seriously played was PWI. And I'd prefer to play nothing made by that company. Have hopped around a few other ones but I haven't found one I liked. I'm not familiar with KOG. HeroWarz catches my attention and seems fun so I will likely stay a while.

I run a rather inactive gaming YT channel, read, cook vegan food, and volunteer with cats. I like guilds but hate voice chats so am unsure if I'll join one or not when HeroWarz comes out.

Comment

Hello, I'm Opichious. I found out this game when KOG emailed me about there new game, so I was like "What the heck, lets see if it will interest me". I'm still playing Elsword, I started playing Elsword before the end of S2, so you could say I'm a S3 player. I just cant wait till they release HeroWarz so I can start leveling again! See you all in game

Comment

Hello, Im Hanna. I found this game while going through elsword fourms and my email, so i kinda just put myself in and got suprized when i found out i was in, I still play elsword, i started about one and a half years ago. Im also akward at talking so yeah cant wait for the public game to be out so i can level audery again OWO

Comment

Hello I'm Vik0, I used to play Elsword up to the point where community becomes dry. I am here to milk the HW forums dry.

Comment

Hey, Hi. I'm Drunk. Not actually currently, but yee.
                          Most know me as Zuro/Rus on Elsword before I landed myself in a sticky situation. Now I play as LoveDrunk (Even though the game is dead honestly, stale content. Nothing new. So I don't play?...).
                          Found HW through Els main page to see the bi-weekly Wednesday update, looked it up on Youtube and found my new game. Rest is history you already know.
                          Currently just playing Dirty Bomb while I wait for HW. :>

Comment

Hello name Sadist, The name just stuck with me since elsword days and everyone thought it suited me so if you play elsword you may have seen my name SadistSX or my future rose name StarFireSX and any other name with SX at the end. I have been playing Elsword since obt days so i been around awhile. I still play elsword but honestly not as much as i use to so i been trying out a lot of other games. I saw HW from a youtuber name Je Hae Gwon when he first showed us the game so i always hoped it would come to na eventually.
                            Last edited by [CBT1]Sadist; 06-20-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X