No announcement yet.

Introductions thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'm Carousel.Yes, that carousel. ya know the little kids ride that goes round and round with the horses.... Others may know me as Sutomi Naito. l I first found elsword almost 2 years ago. I kept seeing the ads for it everywhere. So i thought "this cant be all that great..." then i got to lvl 48 within the first day. And found my self addicted. therefore i was online everyday. its made me happy though because i had something to look forward to in this boring life. But as i got bored with the game and 6 month updates, i played DFO for a little bit. Its an OK game. Then sometime in December i heard of HeroWarZ. Apparently KOG was bring it to NA. I didn't know if it was true. But i look forward to it anyway. I applied for CBT and now i have a new favorite game. i got my character B to lvl 71 in 3 nights. I was even able to come up with some awesome combos, now to just wait for pvp....

Comment

I go by Agent, sometimes with an E.

I was led here from Grand Chase to Elsword to HeroWarz. I wouldn't have known much of this title otherwise.
      I am not exactly a great player but I can work my way up to be a decent player.

Comment

I'm Cottoneyes. I tend to get around in games a lot in general and play a good bit of betas whenever they make it over seas like this one.

While I enjoy this game and been following it for awhile since it's release in Korea I've been excited for it, though I'm mostly in it for the PVP so whenever that drops I'll be in that a lot unless I can go PvE with some nice peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
          I go by Agent, sometimes with an E.

I was led here from Grand Chase to Elsword to HeroWarz. I wouldn't have known much of this title otherwise.
          I am not exactly a great player but I can work my way up to be a decent player.
          Hello, I think I remember you. What was your main character in GC?

Comment

Hello! HappyGrass here. I've been playing Elsword since 2011, but didn't participate in the forums too much. Wasn't interested in it. Anyways, I found out HeroWarz through my email. I was just sitting there browsing through my emails ( have more then one), and saw an email from KoG. Was going to ignore the email at first, but decided to check it out before deleting. Good thing I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been here today.

Comment

Hello, I'm Cryo. I kinda started playing Elsword after Grand Chase closed down but I got tired of it kinda fast, then about a month ago I went to check Steparu's website and saw that the CBT for Herowarz was starting soon. I've been interested in playing this game ever since it first came out and I already know its probably gonna replace all my other games after only playing the CBT.

Comment

Heh, might be a little late but I may as well chat now. My temporary IGN is/was BladeSaint, definitely planning to change it to something else. I'm a chemistry genius, watch anime, play league, osu, path of exile, warframe, other steam games, and played grand chase, elsword, and enjoy games with high skill curves. When my buddy that you guys know as Vanilla told me about herowarz I decided to play it too, since it sounded fun. Not disappointed at all, really enjoyed the cbt. Now that my summer class has started I wont actually have any time for cbt2 but I will play it as much as time allows me.

Comment

I'm Warz or more commonly known as TrueDPS on other games / platforms. My interests are gaming and anime. I'll be going to college starting August (rip gaming life). I'm a huge ARPG fan so when I heard of this game and saw the combat I was instantly interested in it, got to level 100 in the CBT and plan on doing so again in CBT 2. If any of you want to get in touch with me / be friends the best way would probably be to add me on Steam (TrueDPS).

Comment

Hello, I'm BasedGod. I was HeroWarz until forced rename happened. Anywho never played Elsword. Heard about this game through mmorpg.com. I love arpgs was quite hardcore in D3 and PoE but grew tired of them. This game looks right up my alley and pvp looks to satisfy the moba itch I get from time to time. With that being said I'm looking at playing this game a lot and looking for a group/clan/guild to join with like minded individuals.

Comment

Hello everyone,my nickname is Coco4ek,Coco4ektankuet or Coco4ekXXL.I've heard about HW from Youtuber Scion Storm,when i saw this game my nipples hardly upped.I just wanted to start playing this game,then i go to the site and saw that it needs to have a beta key,i was really sad at this moment but in 2 day on my email i've got beta key from Mmobomb.com and it was fantastic feelings.when i started this game i dont really understand what means depth why costumes is dropping and more,more things,but i played and dont stopped playing something like 10-12 hours and it was really fantastic feelings.I think this game got very big potentials,ah yeah soundtracks and videos when ur ending charpter,its just WOW,i wanna this soundtracks all of them,GM's please if u should got little time,put soundtracks,i should really really like it and not only me i guess and thanks for doing ur work great.

Comment

HI there welcome to much to read tho

Comment

Hello Everyone~

In Game Names Goddess~ Currently owner of the most active Discord Server that is HeroWarz related!

I'm from Grand Chase originally, and it'll always be my most beloved game. Obviously, I was a Ley main! My ign there was Partition for a while before changing it to AvatarLey, then to ArchAngelLey, then MrStormQuake before closing. On NA Elsword, my IGN is Flower/Adore. Flower is a Storm Trooper who will be changed to Freyja, while Adore is permanently a Night Watcher. On HeroWarz, I played Audrey, but I consider myself a Hwaran/Izanami main as I've played both already! If anyone would like to join my server or my guild, please let me know!

Cant wait to see you all in game!

~Goddess/Allygator

Comment

Hi I'm HelloHeroine and I was a huge elsword player. Currently I'm playing other mmo's like Black Desert and Guild Wars 2 but I needed to find a game that gave me that Moba feel and still had a story lol. And here I am. I actually found this game through a friend that lives in Korea and likes to send me new game trends that are happening there. She sent me links and game play of hers and I was in love. Then I was bummed out since at that time there wasn't any announcements that it will be making the transition over here. I'm so happy to be here now and can't wait to make some friends in this game as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X