Ideas for new characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for new characters?

One of my friends is already spouting ideas for a new character he really wants created, what about you? any ideas? what would they look like? Powers? Backstory? Weapon?

Give me Tree of Savior's linker please. All joking aside, I wish I was creative enough to come up with an actual character.

Comment

I haven't really created anything about it, but I'd enjoy a female bard. Something excites me about using a guitar as a weapon to bash things in the head..

Comment

gimme a female character with dual chain sickles, She could be a sister of hades

Comment

I worked really hard for this character I hope you guys can enjoy it.

Name: Skelly McSkellyface
          Weapon: A talking battleaxe
          Personality: Tsundere

Really insecure that he's a skeleton so he buys a wig and fake eyebrows to look more human-like. Although seem hostile at first you will feel his warm convictions once you give him a chance.
          His weapon is his voice of reason. He is the guy who tells him things that Skelly needs to hear even when skelly doesn't want to hear it.

Skills:
          Q: Skelly throws his weapon(let's call him Battle McAxeface). Dealing damage to everything that goes through Battle McAxeface.
          E: Battle McAxeface becomes angry after being thrown and does an aura explosion dealing damage in a circle radius around him
          Right click: Skelly holds on to Battle McAxeface for his dear life while dashing at the cursor's direction
          R: Skelly reveals that he's actually just a skeleton which shocks all enemies near him(AOE Stun)

Picture:

Comment

• [CBT1]Irru
            [CBT1]Irru commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazing, do you take commissions for your wonderful art?

Originally posted by King View Post
          I worked really hard for this character I hope you guys can enjoy it.

Name: Skelly McSkellyface
          Weapon: A talking battleaxe
          Personality: Tsundere

Really insecure that he's a skeleton so he buys a wig and fake eyebrows to look more human-like. Although seem hostile at first you will feel his warm convictions once you give him a chance.
          His weapon is his voice of reason. He is the guy who tells him things that Skelly needs to hear even when skelly doesn't want to hear it.

Skills:
          Q: Skelly throws his weapon(let's call him Battle McAxeface). Dealing damage to everything that goes through Battle McAxeface.
          E: Battle McAxeface becomes angry after being thrown and does an aura explosion dealing damage in a circle radius around him
          Right click: Skelly holds on to Battle McAxeface for his dear life while dashing at the cursor's direction
          R: Skelly reveals that he's actually just a skeleton which shocks all enemies near him(AOE Stun)
          That's quite the imagination. It's well thought out too. Honestly, I just want an assassin style character. Single or dual-wield daggers, but with more of an urban style to him/her. I have a couple of ideas, but I don't think they'll be making a new character anytime soon. ^-^'

Comment

A shapeshifter. There's never enough shapeshifters in video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoebox View Post
              A shapeshifter. There's never enough shapeshifters in video games.
              So true and that would be an awesome concept. I on the other hand would love a Storm Caller. A female that can change the weather into dangerous attacks. Of course she might be a bit OP lol.

Comment

Working...
              X