Stalking KR Website... and I found these

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalking KR Website... and I found these

Decided to look around KR's website while I wait – Let's be real . . ever since CBT went down, I've lost all interest in every game because I know there's something better to be played.

Please note: This is a long post with a lot of pictures, [spoiler] or [hide] wouldn't work. ;c

Out of the two pictures below, which is the wonder grade?

The rest is just collection of stuff that caught my attention, or made me say: "Wow, Mom!! Look at this!"

(Woop, costumes with set effects?)

+17 weapon? wew..

Oh . . can only put 4 pictures in one post . . If anyone is interested I can put more but don't want to double post ;o

Put more and I wonder what those cash shop sets do

Comment

Yea i seen a sneak peak myself, There is a lot more stuff we don't have and is why i haven't mentioned it. Like red and orange gear, auction house , hell even the skill tree looks a lot different. There is cash shop set affect costumes and even purple set affect costumes. There is better looking inventory and character gear slots. I'am not sure if we will be getting this in the future though at least not all of it since they mention ours would be different which I'am not sure in what way. I'am pretty sure i heard they wanted to add all the things that work and not the things that didn't which i don't know what did or didn't
      Last edited by [CBT1]Sadist; 05-25-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Here's a few more . . the first two are the same person. They're raid boss tier op.

Obsessed with the next one.. has a lot of red gear..

Then Jerry appreciation fan club :>

Comment

yea I seen those videos to. I had a playlist I made adding videos I liked from other people that I thought were pretty nice most are within last 5 to 6 months or longer mostly trying to get more updated ones mostly. Note its pvp mostly then it branches to other pve stuff like player runs and raids videos but honestly its just a mix of videos that I liked and may watch again . Most of what I liked or curious how the classes are handled. IF people are interested I'll leave the link here. Even if i seen them already i still look back just to motivate myself some. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krwg...xuHcUWxmU0ezX3 . I am still updating this so enjoy^^
        Last edited by [CBT1]Sadist; 05-25-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I like this inventory more than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuuzles View Post
            lol yea me to I'am like why don't we have this and i like the way skill trees look in this image also note its even bigger then this its just 1 part of it
            Last edited by [CBT1]Sadist; 05-25-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I loveee these skill trees. If you click on the characters on the KR website, you see an extended list of skills they get, their passive game gets strong nearing the 180s.

Ughh KoG.. it's felt like 10 years. Soon™ kills me.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post
                I loveee these skill trees. If you click on the characters on the KR website, you see an extended list of skills they get, their passive game gets strong nearing the 180s.

Ughh KoG.. it's felt like 10 years. Soon™ kills me.
                lol look what you made me do now I'am checking out the Kr website again

Comment

>11m HP Audrey

Kappa

Comment

oh snap I found how to view all the skills on the kr site and there is a video for them to. I didn't know there was a hug emote . The spoilers are op

Comment

Yes, we had that :P
                      As long as each player performed the emote next to each other, they would hug.

Comment

damn those picture, so we saw only about 1/100 of the game or what?!

Originally posted by Wuuzles View Post
                        i do like that inventory more too, tho we can still move while ours is opened!(i was moving while drinking buff pots..)
                        it would be a lot easier to "appraise" stuff than opening a fullscreen inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                          >11m HP Audrey

Kappa
                          I'm more concern about the mana bar of that Audrey. Spam Dash , mana doesn't even drops.

Comment

• [CBT1]Goddess
                            [CBT1]Goddess commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know right? I couldnt even use dash like 7 times before my MP would be gone and here she is using it 500 times

• [CBT1]Bad
                            [CBT1]Bad commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Audrey cant do any damage anyways **** the manabar :^) Audrey < Derrick jackdaw still bae tho

Oh you think thats the only class that does it look at this Jerry SPIN TO WIN K, SPIN TO WIN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6t...0ezX3&index=27 and 21mil hp. lol at the mp bar moving barly

Comment

Working...
                          X