No announcement yet.

Stalking KR Website... and I found these

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trying to keep that video hidden. I really don't want this to be nerfed ( if it is going to be.. ) I just want to experience that myself :c

All of . 라너's videos are really nice.

This build and their other flashier build are my favorites. How they play Bigwang is really nice too.

Comment

• [CBT1]Lloyd13z
      [CBT1]Lloyd13z commented
      Editing a comment
      1) Imma need you to use proper punctuation on Bi-Gwang from here on out.
      2) Please tell me I'm late to this joke.

Well for one I'am not sure we are even getting this since they did say ours would be different but yea I'am done posting over powered stuff for now. Don't want people getting the wrong ideas about stuff that might not even get here.

Comment

We are apparently getting a different build than the Korean Version, I assume. Everything is different. How HeroWarz started out in KR is nothing like how we started. The tutorial is different. Even the current KR Herowarz is different from our build. ;-) I think the company is trying to save the game for the English version because they screwed up for the KR Version--

Comment

Originally posted by Sadist View Post
        Oh you think thats the only class that does it look at this Jerry SPIN TO WIN K, SPIN TO WIN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6t...0ezX3&index=27 and 21mil hp. lol at the mp bar moving barly
        My gawd...that right there is a true spin to win. I'm going to have with her, and her even after she doesn't even die. What's up with that? Can't wait for broken characters like her. It's what makes the game more entertaining for me.
        Last edited by [CBT1]HappyGrass; 05-26-2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I'm more concerned about the cause of the large power creep that happened in KR. A power creep was expected but this...

Comment

Originally posted by Flow View Post
            I'm more concerned about the cause of the large power creep that happened in KR. A power creep was expected but this...
            Yea i see why i heard they were changing things and making ours different i mean people with 22mil in hp i seriously am questioning what and how this happen

Comment

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the two different modes.
              There is an Easy mode and a Hard mode.

Any video with characters with 10m+ HP, seem to show increased difficulty within the dungeon. Something I'd rather have tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post

Any video with characters with 10m+ HP, seem to show increased difficulty within the dungeon. Something I'd rather have tbh.
                Ya, cause i never see people with that hp outside dungeons its only inside so i thought it was the dungeon mode to.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post

It also might be the raid boss that contributed somewhat. I would like to hear someone who played KR HW for a long time to explain.

Comment

Wow that is awesome!

Comment

I really hope the cash shops aren't too expensive like they are in Elsword. The Korean version were so much cheaper than the ones in the US and I couldn't understand why.
                      Last edited by [CBT1]HelloHeroine; 06-09-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• [CBT1]BlueLulu
                        [CBT1]BlueLulu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you want the us to pay more for the shop? o.o

Lol I edited it. I didn't realize I wrote it wrong lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X