• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

My Entry
        Attached Files

Comment

admin delete this one please , didnt work
          Last edited by Miia; 11-18-2016, 11:53 AM. Reason: admin delete please , didnt work

Comment

[img]FrozenDreamer back.png[/img] [img]FrozenDreamer front.png[/img] FrozenDreamer
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FrozenDreamer; 11-18-2016, 04:02 PM. Reason: messed up while editing reedit

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/CbxEA

Having problems logging in the forum with my main so if I win can the rewards be sent to that account?
              IGN: Yugen
              Last edited by Cryo; 11-18-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Izanami Idol
                Attached Files
                Last edited by XZelot; 11-18-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Tabofren
                  Tabofren commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "We can't see your images. Upload them to imgur and then you can link them.
                  Attaching doesn't work, sadly."

This is an alternate account, as my main is currently glitched out of the forums. Please take into consideration awarding the user "Teravolt" with the Kching from this submission should it win, that would be much appreciated. However, if it must be given to this account that is perfectly fine.

Attached Files
                Last edited by Turboblaze; 11-18-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Tabofren
                  Tabofren commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We can't see your images. Upload them to imgur and then you can link them.
                  Attaching doesn't work, sadly.

Heya heroes! Thank you for your patience during our little Thanksgiving holiday break. But we're back and ready to announce our winners!

Our Grand Prize this time goes to Ulith! This outfit full of browns and red accents had me dreaming about fall. For that, congratulations!

And we have three Runners-Up! Each outfit brought something different to the table, but they all had style. Please give your congratulations to Hiek, Tenera, and KuchikiByakuya!

To our winners, you should expect your K-Ching soon. To all of the participants, thank you so much! It was hard to pick and so many of you brought your A-Game. I hope to see you all return for the next Ararat's Next Top Model!

Comment

• Ostgrob
                  Ostgrob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations, Ulith, Hiek, Tenara, and KuchikiByakuya!
              Working...
              X