This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Screenshot Event

Jerry is here! So since we already know you will be in the game checking her out, why not make an event out of it!

Take a screenshot as Jerry, and you could win!

Event Mechanics:
    • Take a screenshot as Jerry!
    • Post a caption with your submission. Sometimes these comments can win the event for you!
    • Post it in the comments, along with your IGN.

Prizes:
    5 Winners – 500 K-Ching

Submissions MUST be shared on the Facebook Event Page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1026836917394455/

So now the question is, what will you do to knock this out of the park?
    Last edited by GMSrirachalada; 07-22-2016, 11:30 AM.

Says 3 Winners on this thread and 5 winners on the facebook event page! Just looking out for you guys

Comment

Well, I'm not good at captioning and I'd rather someone else win, so I'll just leave these here...

Hehehe... Good luck to all the participants!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterLuck View Post
        Says 3 Winners on this thread and 5 winners on the facebook event page! Just looking out for you guys
        We upped it after the fact to 5, so thank you for looking out!

Originally posted by Lloyd13z View Post
        Well, I'm not good at captioning and I'd rather someone else win, so I'll just leave these here...

Hehehe... Good luck to all the participants!
        I don't think these are that bad, you should enter (if not this week, then sometime soon)! Only tip I would have would be to remove the UI by hitting Alt-Z, makes the screen image.

Comment

• seph
          seph commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the UI against the rules?
          If so, is it okay if i just cover the chat windows (at least) in some color, like black (not too keen of cropping a picture) or the already made screenshot?

herowarz caption.jpg

IGN FruityMaki

edit : picture wont show up in this thread gave up after trying 5 times lol.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-22-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FruityMaki View Post
          herowarz caption.jpg

IGN FruityMaki

edit : picture wont show up in this thread gave up after trying 5 times lol.
          This is awesome! For the event, just remove the text on the image and use that for your comment when you post on the Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1026836917394455/

Comment

I got you covered, Tom!
            Pitch without worries!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot00095.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	6268

Comment

Pstt Master Sriracha, when does the event end? The facebook page says July 19th which confuses me its July 20-26 right? Submitted today and was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterLuck View Post
                Pstt Master Sriracha, when does the event end? The facebook page says July 19th which confuses me its July 20-26 right? Submitted today and was wondering.
                The images and the Facebook Event part say July 20-26, so I'd trust that. The event didn't even come out until the day after the 19th. They did have a recent event end on the 19th with similar wording in the rules section, so it may have been a bit of fuzzy-brain going on there c:

Comment

• MisterLuck
                  MisterLuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aight cool typos scare me!

Winners have been announced!

Please help us congratulate Accel, Eyomi, FruityMaki, RunAndSpam, and Xzelot!

You can view their images here: https://www.facebook.com/HeroWarzGlo...68830260079324

Thank you to everyone who entered, and we hope to see you all enter the Deus Report Event!
                http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...e-search-event

Comment

Working...
                X