This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Jerry’s Next Weapon

Jerry loves to swing a big, bold weapon, and we think you guys might have an awesome idea on what her next weapon should look like!

Now this is all for fun, the winning design won’t be put into the game, but we want to see what you can come up with! Plus, winners will receive K-Ching that they can do with as they wish!

You must design this image yourself, you are not able to take a design from someplace else. You can draw this on paper, use construction paper to put it together, or make it with something physical, but we will not accept digital entries at this time.

Event Mechanics:
    • Design a weapon for Jerry! This means that the weapon must be swung to attack with it!
    • Post a caption with your submission. Sometimes these comments can win the event for you!
    • Post it in the comments, along with your IGN.

Prizes:
    5 Winners – 500 K-Ching

So start swinging for the fences (with your design that is!!)!

Submissions must be shared on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/274806876229631/

~Example for Submission (this is posted on Facebook, but we wanted to give you all an example on a design)~

~Example~
    Hold the Beauty, swing the BEAST!
    IGN: GM_Garnet

Comment

can we print out something digital then take a picture of it lol?

Comment

what if we 3d modeled it would that be accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by Blestmist View Post
          well it said "or make it with something physical" so I'm guessing printed 3d modeled could work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith View Post
            can we print out something digital then take a picture of it lol?
            Not this time, but we will have an art contest coming soon that will include digital art.

Originally posted by Blestmist View Post

If you could print it with a 3D printer, perhaps. But don't worry, we will have another art contest SOON that will allow for digital art submissions. We are going "old fashioned" with this one sticking to simple mediums.

Comment

so can we do scanned submissions or do we gotta take photos of paper?

Comment

Wraith I scanned mine. By digital art they meant using programs like Devian you know! Personally I would take a picture of it though because when you scan it. Its way too light and some of the details wont show. Had to darken mine in even though mine sucks lol.

Comment

Scanned submissions are perfectly fine.

Comment

The winners are in! DrinkingBleach, IncoRabbit, MisterLuck, Speed, and Wraith!

Congratulations to you guys, and thank you to everyone who entered!

https://www.facebook.com/HeroWarzGlo...69451110017239

Comment

Working...
                    X