Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE READ] Before Going Off Topic...

Welcome to the Off Topic section on the Herowarz forum!

Everyone, listen up! even though this is the off-topic section, all discussions must still abide by the Herowarz Forum Code of Conduct! If you haven't checked it out yet, review it here!

With that said, here are two rules I must reiterate for this section:

1. No advertising other games

While I understand that a huge portion if not all members of the community here are gamers, please understand!
    This doesn't mean that all mentions or discussions of another game aren't allowed, but please do not make a thread directing players to another game.

I'm sure those games have their own community channels and we would appreciate it if you would use theirs! They would too!

2.No Sensitive topics

There will be no tears! This isn't the wild wild west so be courteous! Play nice! Topics regarding, but not limited to: politics, religions, ethnicity, homicide, and suicide don't belong here! Going through a crisis in life? Apologies, but this isn't the place to turn to for help! Sorry!

Listen here! This section was made with the sole purpose of bringing more fun to the forums, really!

With that said, please enjoy your time here!

Originally posted by Snow White View Post
    1. No advertising other games
    QQ
    Any game? or other MMO's?
    What about console/handheld games? *cough*Pokémon Sun and Moon on November 18th.*cough*
    Can we make threads dedicated for those types? That's one of many reasons for Off-Topic sections. ):

I been waiting a long time for an off-topic section to be created, but a tad disappointed with one of the rules that seems silly when other online games don't do that.

Comment

• Ostgrob
      Ostgrob commented
      Editing a comment
      Hiek, we totally need to exchange friend codes!

• Hiek
      Hiek commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, I'll PM you.

Originally posted by Hiek View Post

QQ
    Any game? or other MMO's?
    What about console/handheld games? *cough*Pokémon Sun and Moon on November 18th.*cough*
    Can we make threads dedicated for those types? That's one of many reasons for Off-Topic sections. ):

I been waiting a long time for an off-topic section to be created, but a tad disappointed with one of the rules that seems silly when other online games don't do that.
    Hmm... hmm...it's a pretty tough rule to avoid, especially in off topic.

My best advice to you is to make a thread asking other players here if they play handheld games and list the ones you play.
    If another player shows interest or you notice they play certain games you do, there's nothing wrong with discussing things from there, nothing wrong at all!

Comment

Finally, an off-topic section.

Comment

Hi, everybody!

After much consideration, I've decided to loosen up on the rule of creating threads dedicated to other games.
        Asking players if they play "X" game and making a thread is A-OK!

The rule is still totally in the gray though so no infractions will be given, none at all!
        We will simply remove the thread if it's considered advertising and let you know why it was removed.

Comment

So it's ok to make the threads, just know they'll be removed? I'm confused @-@

Comment

Originally posted by Ostgrob View Post
            So it's ok to make the threads, just know they'll be removed? I'm confused @-@
            No, I think she meant certain games will probably be removed and they would let you know why it got removed.
            Almost positive that it's mainly KR HeroWarz, and anything Mature.

Comment

Working...
            X