Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who all came from Elsword after HW released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who all came from Elsword after HW released?

Who did you Main and what IGNs did you go by?

Mine was obviously Hiek, and I was a BM after revamp.
    But I used to main IP before the revamp for awhile which was Zieko.

Maybe we can PvP sometime if I ever feel like re-downloading it again someday.

I didn't exactly come to HW from Elsword, but I did play Elsword for a while after GC shut down. I think it was for a few months? I mained an EM named Fraggles and mostly just stuck to PvE. I know I dabbled in playing all of the characters released at the time, but I just didn't get too into the game overall.

Comment

My main was a DiE named Naakami
      Never did much PvP though so lol but sometimes if I'm bored I log in and just mess around with whatever event is happening

Comment

I had a veteran commander and reckless fist. I got email about herowarz b/c I had played elsword. I stopped playing when they revamped party system and made traversing from town to town a chore.

Comment

My main was a Code: Nemesis named Dareia. My discovery of HeroWarz came two years after I stopped playing Elsword. I like this game much more

Comment

I still play Elsword, but lately I've been having a lot more fun with HeroWarz. I main CN and GA. CN goes by Astrayea and my GA is, well, Stratagem, lol. My forum account on the Elsword Phorums also goes by the same name I have over here :3

Comment

Played Elsword at the very beginning, then stopped, then played some more, then soft-quit for no particular reason. Played mostly Ara when Ara came out, but before that, it was Raven and Eve.

Did not come to HW from Elsword though.

Comment

Working...
              X