Any Anime Watchers Here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Anime Watchers Here?

If so, which ones are you currently watching?
    I've only had time to keep up with one, but I love it!

Haikyuu is the only anime I've been watching as of late! Meganekawa is best, number 1!

Haven't found anything this season that's grabbed my attention so I've been filling the void with re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I may keep going to back and watch stuff like Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Last Exile, Kekkaishi, and stuff like that. If I get in a really good mood I'll go watch stuff I haven't seen in years like Zatch Bell and stuff. I might even go back and watch them cheat in Yugioh lol.

Comment

I enjoy anime, but haven't seen many new ones lately. I think the newest one I've seen was Barakamon?

I will sometimes rewatch things I saw growing up. Some favorites include Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note (currently mid-rewatch), and Cowboy Bebop. Then shoujo stuff like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura too.

Comment

I love anime; I actually had taken a huge break from it for a bit before but now im back into it so i've been watching a good chunk this season

Ajin season 2, Yuri!!! On Ice and Poco's Udon World are my 'serious' watching and the joke ones are Gakuen Handsome and Keijo!!!!!!!! also even though it's not new im also trying to slowly catch up on Food Wars... Favorite of the season is Ajin, it might not be traditional animation but oh do I love it ^^

Comment

• ChaosGod
          ChaosGod commented
          Editing a comment
          Ajin is also my fav this season.

I like anime. I mainly watch Action, Comedy, Seinen, Mystery, Psychology

Fall 2016 anime are boring I only picked 2 series, Ajin and Haikyuu

Comment

I enjoyed 91 Days. Now I'm watching Drifters. I watched Berserk because I love the manga, but the latest anime was a mixed bag.

Comment

• ChaosGod
            ChaosGod commented
            Editing a comment
            I also like 91days especially the Open Ending.

i am guessing the pretty much whole community here watches or have watched anime. Maybe with exception of a few people.

Haikyuu all the way! Snow White knows what's up!

Comment

Originally posted by seph View Post
            i am guessing the pretty much whole community here watches or have watched anime. Maybe with exception of a few people.
            I feel like an outcast now.

Comment

• Ostgrob
              Ostgrob commented
              Editing a comment
              : o Say it isn't so!

Bloodivores
            Haikyuu
            Bungo Stray Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Siecle View Post
              Bungo Stray Dogs
              I watched the first season a bit, but dropped it... However! The second season has my interest!
              I've also picked up Mahou Shoujo Ikusei!

As a lover of Mahou Shoujos, I'm surprised I didn't find this one until very recently...

Comment

I couldn't watch mahou shoujos until my GUY friends came up to me one day telling me to watch Madoka Magica. I started laughing at them like 'What is wrong with you guys lol?!' But I humored them, and after smirking at each other at the somewhat slow start, things started getting REAL:

Me:

Then things started getting REALLY REAL, and by the end, there was so much going on and the plot had gotten so much deeper than even some military anime were ready to go, and much deeper than I had prepared myself for at the start.

You'd still have to pin me to the ground and cuff me to force me to watch most of the other titles in this genre though haha...wait a minute, scratch that, I remember watching card captor sakura on Kids WB when I was little lol.
                Last edited by Spiral; 11-28-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Suteki
                  Suteki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cardcaptor Sakura and the mahou shoujo genre are amazing >:c sounds like some forced watching is in order...

• Spiral
                  Spiral commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol Suteki! Why would you consider such a malicious action towards me? :'D

• Snow White
                  Snow White commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you loved Madoka, you should give Mahou Shoujo Ikusei a chance!
                  It carries that unexpected dark tone to it.

I literally just finished "Kids on the Slope" 2 days ago.
                It's a Slice of Life and it was pretty good if you like Drama.

Originally posted by Plot
                The beginning of summer, 1966; because of his father's job situation, freshman high school student Kaoru Nishimi moves by himself from Yokosuka to Sasebo in Kyushu to live with relatives. Until then, Kaoru was an honor roll student who tended to keep to himself, but meeting notorious "bad boy" Sentaro Kawabuchi starts to change him. Through his devil-may-care classmate, Kaoru learns how much fun it is to play jazz and finds the first person he can call a real friend.
                Trailer

Comment

Nichijou, guys. Nichijou. 'nuff said.

this is an accurate description of what to expect when watching this

this is a pretty good amv that fits really well with the anime.

... I so wish this had like 10+ seasons, like Simpsons. I'd so watch that.
                  Last edited by seph; 11-30-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Ostgrob
                    Ostgrob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That AMV . . . I was rolling in laughter between my WTFs xD

• seph
                    seph commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Eyyy i know right? Everything about that anime is extremely hilarious, lmao.

Currently waiting for Winter 2017

(OPM 2, KonoSuba 2, YowaPeda 3) still no news for My Hero Academia

while waiting.... (i watched this just recently...)

I don't know why the top reviewer rated it 1/10 at MAL. For me, this seems 10/10..

Edit: Above video: Shelter by Porter & Madeon with A1 Pictures
                  Last edited by Resilientz; 12-02-2016, 04:22 AM.

Comment

I've caught up on magical girl raising project and it made me so emo however I would recommend it :')

Comment

Working...
                    X