Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you listen to while you play herowarz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you listen to while you play herowarz?

this could be applicable to other games, but i find i'm able to listen to certain things while playing herowarz better than when i'm playing something else.

i've found i can listen to top 10s and creepy pastas p well when i play hwz lmao.

does this belong here or in off topic? can't figure it out.

I listen to Herowarz! Really, I love the music in this game.

Comment

Two Steps from Hell

Comment

I usually listen to Rock and Metal. However I listen to more "calm" Metal, so not just plain screaming. That's disgusting imo.

Examples:

However, I also like Rock and Rap fused, like this one:

Comment

Game Grumps

Comment

Normally if I'm grinding Liberation I have YouTube playing on my iPad while I play, so I'll listen to informational things like Crash Course, Extra Credits/Extra History, or various recipe videos. If I'm grinding EX, I keep the videos off since I tend to mess up a lot more while my attention is split and don't like wasting the codes.

(For the gray bit: if the discussion and the answers to the topic are intended to be about HeroWarz itself and it's about our server, it'd be GD. Since this thread's answers aren't intended to be about HeroWarz itself, Off Topic.)

Comment

• Tabofren
              Tabofren commented
              Editing a comment
              This is actually a great thing to do while playing. I need to try that

Frog Leap Studios

Metal/Rock/EDM mood dependant.

Comment

EDM usually. Love me some vocal remixes.

Comment

Pop punk
                Acoustic covers
                Rock OSTs
                Last edited by Resilientz; 12-30-2016, 07:31 AM.

Comment

While I was listening to music from geometry dash, Envy, F-777, Waterflame, etc I ran into this
                  Geoplex music

Last edited by LunaticBlade; 01-02-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Nothing, I don't know why but I actually turned the BGM off several months ago and just had only the SFX's on for the Environment audio and enemies, and strangely made me focus more after I got used to it.

Comment

this rap compilation when i'm on high energy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzU5...yHv4&index=102
                      industrial music when i am tired https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4sWJD5PcZ0
                      this one i save for when i'm drunk lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKWCvL9PKM

Comment

Working...
                      X