Sig shops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig shops?

So, I'm not seeing any section where I can post a sig shop. The closest I feel is Fan Media but that seems to be sections for the game only.

Thoughts?

It doesn't seem like anyone can set their own signature, so that'd be why there's no place for a signature shop on the boards. The Grand Chase forums hosted by KOG were also on vBulletin5, and they also had quite a hassle in the back-end setting up signatures. Regarding Fan Media, you're right that for now, it would really just be for game-related media.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
      It doesn't seem like anyone can set their own signature, so that'd be why there's no place for a signature shop on the boards. The Grand Chase forums hosted by KOG were also on vBulletin5, and they also had quite a hassle in the back-end setting up signatures. Regarding Fan Media, you're right that for now, it would really just be for game-related media.
      I was gonna mention that too! No signatures spaces, bleh! But I do also like to post other artwork that aren't just signatures and could even be banners. But that really stinks. Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Working...
      X