This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload a photo/pic?

Guys i have trouble uploading pics it either says "you are not authorized to attach or edit bla bla bla" or "The link is invalid". I tried the imgur and imageshack to link the pic, yes it was successful but I want the pic to show up in my post not just the link. Anyone knows how to do this? thanks

As I mentioned to you in a comment, the attachment function on the forums is broken for now. It's not your links, but the function in general. VBulletin 5 can be a hassle, but the issue has been forwarded. For now, you'll have to use the [img] BBCode to post a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
      As I mentioned to you in a comment, the attachment function on the forums is broken for now. It's not your links, but the function in general. VBulletin 5 can be a hassle, but the issue has been forwarded. For now, you'll have to use the [img] BBCode to post a picture.
      ah thanks for moving my post here Suteki. But, i have seen lacrima and others post pics thats why. Anyways, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAMPAGE View Post

ah thanks for moving my post here Suteki. But, i have seen lacrima and others post pics thats why. Anyways, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
        I can't speak for them but when I've posted images, I always use the [img] BBCode after uploading the image somewhere else (like Imgur). You can find clear instructions on the [img] BBCode at the Inline Media help section of the BB Code Reference Guide, in the very top part of that page.

Comment

Testing

[img]ImugrLink[/img]

Comment

finally got it working! thanks all
            Last edited by IRAMPAGE; 08-28-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

test

Last edited by BlazeBlue; 12-18-2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Suteki
                Suteki commented
                Editing a comment
                Even as a test, please do not post in threads that have not been active in over 30 days, as this is considered necro-ing. Going to lock this thread.
            Working...
            X