Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre Sound Cutting on Skill Use

Heyo.

So for some reason, all in game sound will completely cut out while playing. I'm playing as Mary and the weirdest thing about it is it only happens when certain skills are used, and the sound seems to come back a bit after the skill is done. It'll cut every time Back Beaker, Screw Piledriver, Giant Swing, or Beat Down is used.

Thanks for the help.

Could you try to record it and post it?
    It would also help if you recorded it and send a ticket for KOG to help get it checked it out quicker.

Comment

Had the same problem with Jerry.
      It usually happened when I alt-tabbed too much.

Comment

So in the process of trying to record the issue, it seems to have just gone away by itself. I assume whatever it was was the same thing Taofren mentioned and was caused due to my Alt+Tab spamming. I have the game in borderless and it seems to be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Guudere View Post
          So in the process of trying to record the issue, it seems to have just gone away by itself. I assume whatever it was was the same thing Taofren mentioned and was caused due to my Alt+Tab spamming. I have the game in borderless and it seems to be working fine.
          Yeah? I'm always using Full Sceen Windowed so I can tab down to Discord or something quicker without a black screen delaying me.
          So it was probably a Full Screen problem that messed with the audio.

Comment

Working...
          X