Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• constant disconnects.

"disconnected from server"

it isn't my internet. herowarz is the only game i have this problem with.

It's a problem we had since day 1. Sad to say it, but it wont be fixed. Apparently KoG and/or A.Storm believes it is a problem with everyones computer. The problem could obviously not be in the client or servers....

You just have to get used to random chrashing in various ways. Most recent addition is where the UI glitches like crazy, and you have no other option but to shut the client down yourself if it doesn't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro View Post
      It's a problem we had since day 1. Sad to say it, but it wont be fixed. Apparently KoG and/or A.Storm believes it is a problem with everyones computer. The problem could obviously not be in the client or servers....

You just have to get used to random chrashing in various ways. Most recent addition is where the UI glitches like crazy, and you have no other option but to shut the client down yourself if it doesn't do it for you.
      is the ui glitching when you are unable to open anything? like none of the buttons work? because that happens to me pretty frequently too lol.

Comment

posting to let you know i've "disconnected from server" 6 or 7 times in the past hour.
        this is a little ridiculous.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit:

make that 8 times.

edit x2:

Last edited by Crybaby; 12-19-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Please be sure to send a ticket to Support, as this technical support forum isn't regularly monitored by KOG. I personally haven't faced any disconnects unrelated to my own internet, so if you notice any similar situations when you disconnect (if it's when you're trying to access a particular character, enter a particular map, etc) please be sure to include those details. Tech support can be a bit difficult when the cause hasn't made itself clear, so users providing as much detail as possible is always helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
            Please be sure to send a ticket to Support, as this technical support forum isn't regularly monitored by KOG. I personally haven't faced any disconnects unrelated to my own internet, so if you notice any similar situations when you disconnect (if it's when you're trying to access a particular character, enter a particular map, etc) please be sure to include those details. Tech support can be a bit difficult when the cause hasn't made itself clear, so users providing as much detail as possible is always helpful.
            i did send a ticket in. the responded with an copy & paste message that didn't help me whatsoever and closed the ticket. :~)

Comment

Working...
            X